Daytripper Cardigan Yoke

I need advice on how to proceed with the yoke pattern, what does it mean when the pattern says no stitch?

Thanks
Elizabeth

2 Likes

That just means to skip that instruction for your size. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt reply! I really appreciate it. It clears up my question, I think there will be more as I go along. I really is encouraging to know there is help out there.

Elizabeth

3 Likes

I decided to try a sleeve while continuing with the body ! I feel so excited & happy with how it turned out! Got a lot of st st to do!

4 Likes

Could someone please clarify for me the following: I’m at the bottom of my body. I am supposed to have 127 stitches which I do. But the body trim stitch pattern is a 6 stitch repeat which leaves one leftover. I’m at the end of round one and sure enough after my pattern ends there’s one stitch remaining. Do I just leave it my body color? Is it just a small edge boundary? Thanks

Hi there, I’m new to this and just started mine, but I watched the video of the first zoom call — I believe that last stitch is a single stitch done at the end of every round before the 3 steek stitches. You only do it once per round at the end, just like the color work last stitch per round in the yoke. There was another thread in the lounge where this is discussed in much more detail. Note that the chart - the column of that added stitch at the end of the round has a bolder line drawn around it.

2 Likes

Almost there . . . Can’t wait to steek!

3 Likes

That is a lot of button choices!

I’ve collected A LOT of buttons over the years, and have hardly used any of them.
NOTE TO SELF: From no on, buy EIGHT, not 6.

4 Likes