I made it with Atlas!

It’s here! My Atlas has arrived for the Grace Note sweater — should I alternate skeins? Thanks.

2 Likes

Check your dye lots. If they’re all the same, no need to alternate. Have fun!!!

1 Like

Gotcha - thanks!

1 Like

I’m knitting the Mabel sweater with Atlas. My swatch/pocket was longer in length when blocked. Someone earlier said her Old Friend pullover sleeves grew 4” when blocked. I’m fairly short and like to have my sleeves fit, not look like the sweater was made for someone else. What is your experience after blocking an atlas sweater? The sweater is in seed stitch, not sure if that matters. I would appreciate your input.

1 Like

Hi! I made a sweater in Atlas with stockinette stitch sleeves. My sleeves ‘grew’ about 3/4" when washed and blocked. Overall, the whole sweater did relax to be a bit larger ( less than an inch) in all directions. Interestingly, though, the sleeves seem to be creeping up a bit again… though the width of the sweater has stayed the same. I say blocked, but I did not try to smush it in to the original measurements, because I was quite happy to have it be a bit bigger.

2 Likes

I really love my Main Squeeze Pullover by Jen Geigley. The sand stitch is fun to knit and makes the most amazing, springy fabric in Atlas.

22 Likes

I have finished this vest and the pattern will be out shortly.

13 Likes

Timing is bad for me but very, very cute!

1 Like

here’s my finished Blanket of Joy made with all the colors of Atlas. I do love this yarn!

15 Likes

I love it! I have 3 more colors and I will be finished . Flu season has not been kind to my knitting lately, or having to work . The energy level is just not there. Here’s hoping that by Thanksgiving the grandkids will have a new blanket to cover with.They all say the house is too cold! It’s never all that cold in Alabama! lol!

1 Like

I believe in you, @memaw9 ! You will love it when you get it done, and your grandkids will also love it. I’m cheering for you!

1 Like

This is stunning!

2 Likes

Thank you! It was so fun to make!

1 Like

Here’s my version of the Cider Mill pullover using Atlas leftovers from my Erika Knight Scrap Tote for the colorwork. This is the smallest size, which I knew would be big on me, but because this was my first stranded colorwork sweater, I didn’t want to tinker with the sizing. Instead, I decided to crop the sweater and go boxy. Love the way it turned out!

19 Likes

That is absolutely beautiful.!! And to think your first colorwork ! Knit on :yarn:

3 Likes

I LOVE this yarn. Usually have trouble with wool, but this is so soft. The stitch definition is just what I was looking for to knit these mitts.

14 Likes

Yay! I finished my Blanket of Joy , made in Atlas.

15 Likes

It looks amazing! Congratulations on finishing it!

2 Likes

You achieved such a great fit!

1 Like

I made the Squall Slippers from Salt & Timber by Lindsey Fowler. I really like how they came out in Atlas!

16 Likes