It's Léttlopi KAL 2023!

Love the beads motif! Great idea for a mitts mod.

1 Like

So cute. Can’t wait to see them.

1 Like

I’m knitting Treelight by Jennifer Steingass. New to posting, so still figuring things out. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/treeligh

3 Likes

Welcome Liana!

Just seeing this now, wow that looks beautiful! Way to go–first sweater/stranded knitting/pockets all at once is such an accomplishment.

3 Likes

Broke down and bought more Lopi so I could finish this sweater! Loving this color combo!

8 Likes

Cool combination!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

That’s a lovely sweater. What colors are you using?

1 Like

Well apparently it’s Norwegian Day here on MDK! But I’m not complaining because I’ve jumped on that bandwagon too! Today I got a healthy start on my hat and my Lettlopi sweater.

Short rows are done on my Felix cardigan and I’ve got a healthy start on the raglans.

And apparently I need to call Chuck. #payattentionwhenyou’retakingpicturesonyourdesk

3 Likes

Love that color!! I’m doing both too!!!

1 Like

Karen, you rock it on all continents!

1 Like

Looking forward to getting back on the Felix wagon this weekend, friends. I’m done with that pesky cross stitch project. Who’s banging out their Lopi sweater?

2 Likes

Main color is Ash Heather. I need to choose 3 from: Fjord Blue, Pink Heather, Heaven Blue Heather and Stone Blue Heather.

4 Likes

I’m trying to bang out this sweater AND the beautiful Setesdal hat! I have so many projects on my needles! But I am finishing things too!

3 Likes

All are great choices, the cat content is a delight. Thank you.

1 Like

I have also ‘had’ to order more yarn to complete a Felix sweater! Waiting impatiently for it to arrive. I just couldn’t bring myself to use all of my random Lopi leftovers!

6 Likes

Is anyone making Var? I’m so tempted by this sweater!

3 Likes

It’s beautiful!! Go for it!!

1 Like

Here’s my in-progress Daytripper Cardigan. I’m loving how this is coming together and how fast this is knitting up!

5 Likes