March Mayhem Pattern Talk

Ok knitters, it’s GO TIME on March Mayhem. I’ve just spent the last hour thoroughly perusing the brackets and Ravelry. So much goodness here. The thing I like most about Mayhem is being introduced to new-to-me designers. My stand-out this year is Noma Ndlovu (she’s in Neck & Shoulders with Nobomi) - WOWZA! So tell us all - what do you like best about March Mayhem?

4 Likes

I have the designers I love and stalk their Ravelry pages regularly. What I love most about MM is finding new designers to to check out as well as patterns that don’t have loads of projects (yet!). I think Ravelry is AMAZING and it’s cool that so many great designers have huge followings. At the same time I feel like MM does an important job of identifying new and up-and-coming designers to become obsessed with.

4 Likes

This is so fun, to see new designers and now have so many more current patterns to choose from. I’m not sure I understand how to vote.

2 Likes

Voting is via Survey Monkey or similar and there will be an announcement when the voting opens for each round, which will include the ballot link.

1 Like