Shakerag Knitting Getaway 2022

Thank you!

1 Like

A small clip-on lamp or around-the-neck style could be useful. I drive and do bring a fan, excellent for last-minute wet blocking.
:wink:

1 Like

Good ideas, I do like my neck light. Fan not also needed for June heat?

1 Like

Nights are cool up there. Windows are fine. Also rooms at the university are new this year but at St. Andrew’s have never needed a fan (outside mid-day sure).

Thanks much!

1 Like

I’m on the other side of the fence. I like a fan. My DNA comes from a damp, windy, chilly part of the world so my heat tolerance is pretty low (I’ve been known to cry when I get too hot) and I like the air in a room to move. I also like to read in bed so a side lamp rings my bell. You don’t have to get out of bed to turn it off when you’re done for the night.

3 Likes

I don’t ever remember it being too hot, but, I was acclimated to southern humidity!

1 Like

Ok thanks so much!

Looking forward to meeting you!

3 Likes

Same, thanks!

3 Likes

Looking forward to meeting you. You’ll have a great time.

2 Likes

Can’t wait!

2 Likes

If you have more questions, join the Shakerag Saturday Zoom call at 3 p.m. Central Daylight Time June 3. Shakerag Saturday is the first Saturday of the month.

Meeting ID: 952 564 414
Passcode: 269764

4 Likes

Will you be meeting Sat. July 8th, 2023?

2 Likes

Hi @jangrimmer we met this past Saturday. Next meeting is august 5th I think.

Miss seeing you!

1 Like

Well darn.I’ll put August on my calendar. Saturday’s seem to distract me. I do miss you guys!

5 Likes

Sorry, Jan! Knitters don’t take holidays! :laughing:
Are you coming for DFW Fiber Fest in September?

2 Likes

Hi Pennie! Gonna confirm w/my husband tonight. I looked at the classes and would really enjoy taking several. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

1 Like