Return to MDK

Source for dried lavender?

I’m eager to try Kay’s little lavender houses sachets from a week or so ago but never having bought this kind of thing on- or -off-line I’m quite bewildered by all the choices turned up by a search.

Suggestions about a source for lavender that will be fragrant and easy to use? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I’m not sure where you live but I would start with a local nursery. If they don’t have a source, they may have recommendations.

I ordered from DriedDecor.com via Amazon and it’s quite nice and a good price point.

Also got Tatuo muslin bags there. Also a good price.

This is so helpful. There are so many choices there and who knows whether we can trust the reviews so I’m relieved to get what you did! Thanks.

1 Like

I know you want it now but it is easy to grow lavender, so if you have the space, plant some this spring. The bees love it and it’s a nice addition to any garden. Harvest after summer and let it dry in an old knee high nylon, then it’s ready to use!

2 Likes

Pleasant Valley Lavender

1 Like

I get lovely lavender from Mountain Rose Herbs. Sold in bulk so very reasonably priced. They make great tea blends too…

2 Likes

As luck would have it, my friend Jeannie Miller has a lavender farm. Message her to see if she has loose dried lavender.

2 Likes

I have always loved the smell of lavender but never thought I could buy it, or plant it, so these are great ideas/sources. Thank you all for the suggestions!

1 Like

Midfield does have dried lavender.
Contact
jeannie@midfieldfarm.com

2 Likes

I have seen lots on Etsy.:blush:

1 Like