What I'm Making

I finished a pair of socks that were started some time ago, maybe 2020, I finished a cable sweater for my granddaughter yesterday, and it will still be too big for her I’m sure. TWO UFO’s out of the bags! I frogged about half of a pair of socks done with a herringbone pattern–while knitting on a plane during turbulence I dropped several stitches, and never could figure out how to fix it. They sat in a bag for six years. I pulled them out and I"m using a rib pattern from Wanderlust to get them finished. So satisfying to get rid of UFOs.

socks

8 Likes

Wow that’s just a gorgeous sweater!

1 Like

MJ Mucklestone’s Fishbones hat with a baker’s dozen of yarn instead of pattern’s two. Also used 6x6 rib, borrowed from FG 19 Striped Marl Hat.

6 Likes

Finally made a Shift! Thanks to Ann for putting this back on my radar.Used Edition 3 yarn, very addictive knitting.

8 Likes

Washcloths

9 Likes

These are such wonderful colors! They look great :blush:

2 Likes

Just finished a Harry Potter Scarf for my husband. Yarn from Tanis Fiber Arts, pattern from Tanis Gray. This is shorter than the pattern calls for, but as long as he wanted it.

11 Likes

Your husband is one lucky dude! This is a gorgeous project and tailor made for him!

3 Likes

He does appreciate it too!

3 Likes

I love how the Knight Bus is both a really appealing graphic element, and of course, a piece of the story.

3 Likes

Thank you. Post blocking and realignment you can also better see the 9 3/4 for the platform. It is a really cute pattern

1 Like

I’ve been swatching for the Mood cardigan using only yarns from my stash. I did not like the look of the fabric a single strand of fingering produced, had many yarn issues, and lordy that lace pattern takes attention, but I love its look. Finally found a great combo in dbl stranding Holst Garn Coast and Squishy Lace from Dragonfly Fibers. Today I’ll soak it and block it and figure out my cast on number.

4 Likes

I really like wearing my Mood cardigan and made one for a lifelong friend. I’m sure you will enjoy yours.

2 Likes

I’ve been considering a linen Shakerag top for a while, finally did it, and finally warm enough to be wearing it today!

13 Likes

What a beautiful color💖 What yarn did you use?

2 Likes

Thank you. It is definitely more pink than I usually make! Euroflax sport weight.

1 Like

I don’t usually do pink either but this is pretty! It is going to be so comfortable to wear this summer;)

1 Like

Way to pink it! I’m so into pink, no idea what has happened to me!

2 Likes

I’m more of an orangey-pink gal, it looks better on me, but this yarn was called soft coral, and it is really a light bubble gum pink in my view. You shall see it live in a few weeks!

1 Like

Ahhh jealous. You’re going to Shakerag. I didn’t get in :frowning:

2 Likes