What I'm Making

@smithson_jane is correct, and those corrections will be up shortly.

2 Likes

Happy knitting to you too!

Thanks Nell

1 Like

It’s really lovely to work with. Thank you. I bought the yarn here in Toronto at Eweknit & Craft. This designer is really talented too.
I am testing a Brightline Hat for Jennifer Brou and my sweater with Kokon is coming along nicely

6 Likes

the November Oak sweater is gorgeous so far! I’ve never seen that pattern before. Looking forward to seeing it when you’re done!

~ Kim H.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I will post more pics when I’m further along.

1 Like

I’m making enjoyable progress on my Love Story shawl. I’m trying 2 different arrangements with my colors, and I like the most recent one better. So I’ll probably continue with that one and do the first arrangement again at the end.

7 Likes

Progressing on my Love Story Shawl…

8 Likes

Gosh that’s beautiful! You’re making me want to ditch my one-color version. Those colors look so lovely together.

3 Likes

I haven’t started yet but I think I am using those exact same colors!

1 Like

I can’t post this on Instagram because I don’t want the mom to be to see it yet, but here is my pop and treacle set with a pair of baby socks for good measure.

12 Likes

So cute! What a lucky baby!

2 Likes

Will look forward to seeing yours!

2 Likes

Given today’s Kidsilk Haze Flash Sale, I thought I would report on my progress on my Kidsilk Haze Albers Shawl. Loving working on this, and can already tell how cozy it will be when completed. Despite its intended status as a stashbuster, am debating whether I might need just one or two more shades of yarn!

8 Likes

Love this! The marled rectangles are so much easier than full-on intarsia, looks wonderful.

1 Like

November Oak II Sweater by Jennifer Brou. I had to put it aside as I’m test knitting a scarf for this designer. I have made some progress on it though. I’ve separated for the sleeves. The sleeves on this pattern are a solid colour so they should knit up quickly. Yarn is fingering weight, Kokon, and it’s a pleasure to work with

8 Likes

Gosh that’s beautiful! You’re going to have a treasure when you’re done.

2 Likes

It’s more and more beautiful! I would love to make one some day, but I’ve never done colorwork, so I should probably start with something smaller and easier . . . it’s in my Ravelry favorites now. Thanks for sharing your progress!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: I love colourwork. For me, it’s like painting with yarn. Can I suggest you start with a stranded colourwork hat, and then you can go from there?

3 Likes

Finished my Love Story Shawl, and I’ve enjoyed having it on all day.

10 Likes