Shakerag Skirt Knitalong

The pattern: Nell Ziroli’s delectable Shakerag Skirt.

The yarn: Rowan Creative Linen.

We’ve got an MDK Gem special offer for Creative Linen beginning on May 6, so watch MDK for news about that, and about this knitalong. If you’ve already made a Shakerag Skirt and want to share your experience now, please go for it! We want to know how it went for you!

5 Likes

I love my Shakerag Skirt—and it really, really looks good on everyone, in any shape or size.

12 Likes

Truly, this is the most epic skirt photo ever. I love how everybody sorted by color! These women know how to do a thing.

6 Likes

We aim to please!

2 Likes

I love this so much, thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Ok here’s mine, I love it and have gotten many compliments!

14 Likes

I’ve made two and starting a third! Super versatile wardrobe piece that looks fancy and wears like your comfiest pair of sweat pants.

6 Likes

What a fabulous idea! Last year, I made mine in a sensible neutral:

I have plans to make another in mustard yellow, and possibly swap in a different lace pattern for variety.

14 Likes

#teammustard :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Love it and also: espadrilles for the win!

1 Like

Love the lightness of this–also: I see you, Shakerag Top . . .

3 Likes

“Ahem” I believe that is rightly called the Shakerag Tuxedo!

4 Likes

That was a happy day!

4 Likes

You are wearing the Shakerag Tuxedo, top & skirt!

4 Likes

Sure am! :blush:

2 Likes

Mother/daughter tag team. I liked the Stormy one so much I made one for me.
What to wear underneath if you feel the knit is too open?
Both Vanity Fair and Shadowline have 1/2 slips in short lengths. Shadowline also offers cotton pettipants you can trim to desired length and bike shorts are great too.

11 Likes

Your outfit matches your rug! Obviously colors you love!

2 Likes

Yes i do love the colors!

2 Likes

Ok! I give in! I’ve wanted to make this since I first saw it. I’ve also wanted to try the Creative Linen yarn. Bought my yarn, pattern and signed up for the zoom!

1 Like

Welcome to the party!
I have my MDK yarn order awaiting my return from camping and can’t wait to start another…

4 Likes