Giftalong 2019: TEAM SOCKS

This one is good: https://youtu.be/QuN8fwVthUY

When I’m working a short-row heel, I do not knit the wraps later. I just leave them where they are and they look nice.

1 Like

This one is good: https://youtu.be/QuN8fwVthUY

When I’m working a short-row heel, I do not knit the wraps later. I just leave them where they are and they look nice.

I appreciate the help! I will watch and learn.

It has been too long since I’ve joined in on an MDK knitalong. I will join Team Socks at least. I’m casting on at least one new pair, but also: what are the rules about joining with a pair of socks from the MDK Wander-along that I have not yet to finished? (I could use a kick in the pants to get through the last bit of a second sock.)

1 Like

I am of the firm opinion that mid-progress socks just mean you’re already halfway home for the MDK Giftalong. MOMENTUM! Go with it!

7 Likes

My goodness, you’re fast.

You can do it.

Had the day off so I got a good start, but this heel has slowed me down. I have never done a w & t, and the video is most helpful. I like the looks of it, though, and will take another go at it today. Anxious to hear what everyone else is working on.

Love love love this color

Progress so far…

7 Likes

I’m about to bind off my first ever toe up sock which was created while wandering from one side if the country to the other. Looking forward to finishing the pair!

1 Like

I’m in! Just figuring out logistics for some waving rib pattern socks!

1 Like

Me too - I like basic pattern best. Love the look of stockinette.

I’m new to socks (but not knitting) this will be only my third pair.

4 Likes

Woohoo! Excellent. I am getting myself in order this weekend to get my giftalong along.

Ok - I’m in… I need another project like a fish needs a bicycle. But this will be good !

5 Likes

I’m in! I’ve ordered my book, received my eBook, and pillaging my stash. Just need to quickly finish a WIP, and can dive in. So excited! I LOVE knitting socks!

3 Likes

So there’s a possibility I maybe, just maybe have a little too much sock yarn in my stash…

:flushed:

Team Sock it is!

17 Likes

I’m in! Can’t wait to start on yet another pair of socks!

3 Likes

So many pretty colors!

1 Like