Shakerag Saturday - newbies invited!

Pennie Boyett is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Shakerag Reunion
Time: May 6, 2023 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Every month on the First Sat, 2 occurrence(s)
May 6, 2023 03:00 PM

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 952 564 414
Passcode: 269764

3 Likes

I miss yall. Saturday is such a busy day for me, but hope to join in soon.

4 Likes

We miss you too, Jan!!!

Hoping all is well

2 Likes

June 3 is the last Saturday before we see each other in person in Sewanee. Join the Shakerag Saturday call at 3 p.m. Central Daylight Time with your questions, your comments and your squeals of pure joy!

Meeting ID: 952 564 414
Passcode: 269764

3 Likes

Great opportunity for 1st time attendees of MDK Getaway to meet up and get the scoop on all things Shakerag. Like what is “The Res” and “Show and Tell” night.

3 Likes

Yay! I saw this just in time - newest of newbies who was just drawn from the waitlist a week and a half ago. . .

4 Likes

I’m a newbie and unfortunately I’m just now seeing this. What are “The Res” and “Show and Tell” night?? :grinning:

2 Likes

The Res is the swimming hole - a lovely place to walk to if you don’t want to swim!
Show and Tell is for wearing all of our beautiful handknits and showing them on stage! Optional, of course, but so much fun!

1 Like

You also want to bring yarn and other crafty things for the Swap Table.
A question the newbies asked yesterday was about what to pack, clothing-wise. Think layers, because mornings and evenings are cool, but mid-day can feel warm. Rain is always a possibility. Also think comfort. Casual. And handknits, of course!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. See you there!

1 Like

Thanks so much to everyone for the warm welcome and advice!

3 Likes