A Contest: Guess What Project 3 Will Be for A Year of Techniques!

Definitely some kind of knitted toy

I want to cancel my earlier guess. I think that it will be a double knitting project. Yuck. That is slow and hard.

Iā€™m thinking some of her adorable stranded mittens/hat with cats on them.

I will throw my hat in with those who think this next project will be a stranded toy of some sort.

Whatever it is will be YUGE! It will be the best project ever. Itā€™s going to make fingering weight yarn great again.

Or maybe itā€™s something lace. Or beads. Or lace with beads.

I am guessing the fair isle sheep that won the March madness vote.

Iā€™m guessing a clothespin bag for hanging on your clothesline :+1::flushed:

I am guessing a piece of jewelry.

I originally thought baby booties, but Kay did that once with cashmere yarn, I think.

How about a Yarn Flower?

Hmmmm
Maybe three colored cabling???

Not a hat :tophat: or mittens as this is May! MDK goes where no knitter has gone before. Which makes me think it is a fair isle knitted bathing suit!

3 Likes

A baby toyā€¦a rattle Iā€™ll guess!

I think an adorable fair isle tea cozy. Ooooo, I hope it isā€¦Iā€™ve wanted to knit a tea cozy forever!

1 Like

My guess is a lovey - my daughterā€™s term for anything cute and knitted and toy-like.

A mosaic bag & or toy would be adorable!

Iā€™m also going to guess some type of softie toy, probably an animal shape.

Fair isle hat is my guess.

I think that it is a fair isle baby sweater.

I think it might be a three dimensional house, possibly knitted in a mosaic knitting pattern!

If it is multi-colored and ā€œadorableā€, I think it will be a stuffed animal. I once crocheted a stuffed ā€œAngelina Ballerinaā€ mouse as a baby shower gift, so something like that would be great so I can learn how to make one in knit.