Field guide 2023

I live in the UK and am an Arne and Carlos viewer, I would love to be able to join in with the kal of one of their patterns from your field guide 23. I appreciate that it is not possible to have the guides posted to me due to the costs but can the digital version be made available for overseas folk? I think there may be lots of others who would like to purchase the February copy that are Arne and Carlos fans.
With fingers crossed

4 Likes

Hi Miranda,
If you have a Ravelry.com account, you can purchase the pdf of the booklet in a little over one week!
Hooray!

1 Like

Oh, I hope you will join this knitalong! It’s going to be so fun–thanks so much for checking in. There will be plenty of time to complete the project: it begins February 1 and ends February 28, and it’s a small accessory.

3 Likes

Is it too early for me to worry that I haven’t received my field guide yet? It’s been only showing that it’s in progress since January 13.

1 Like

I think the hat is planned for the KAL. I am planning to do the mittens and I hope there will be help available for those too, if needed?

1 Like

I’ve knit them and am happy to answer any questions you may have.
:smiling_face:

1 Like