Giftalong 2019: TEAM BIG

This is totally gorgeous - she’s going to love it. (You are so fast!!)

2 Likes

I’m in! Ordered yarn for a Rubble Hat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Working on my MAIN SQUEEZE CARDIGAN!

1 Like

Picked the color for fall!

11 Likes

I love that color, and it looks so cozy!

1 Like

Oooooh I think I need to make another one in that color!

2 Likes

Sit goes fast too-I am alternating between socks on size 1 needles and this on size 15. It’s fun!

3 Likes

I like yours as well! It goes so fast, you can make several…

Looks so good already!

1 Like

WAAAAH!!! Had a snow day today and I was tearing along on the Brambleberry Cowl when I saw a dropped stitch in the VERY FIRST PATTERN ROW!!! I think I must have missed one of the stitches in a knit 3 together, otherwise I would have noticed that my stitch count was off. I tried for about 90 seconds to just rip back to the dropped stitch and fix it, but trying to reconstruct all of the bobbles and purl-knit-purls was truly beyond my abilities and the limits of my patience. So, back to the first purl row. BUT, I’m sure I’ll be back in the game in no time. This is why we knit with the big wool!

6 Likes

Here is my big wool biscottI cartigan with fancy trim on the pocket . …Have already worn it twice. Now ready to knit another .

13 Likes

So cute with the fancy pocket trim!

3 Likes

Oh dear - that is sad (and I’ve so been there.) But you’re right - you’ll get back where you were in no time! We have snow here too in Iowa! Just a little. But still.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness - that TRIM!!! Tiny trees?! This looks amazing - gold star for you!

3 Likes

Moving right along, hope it grows a little in blocking…

8 Likes

Wow, this looks fantastic – and yes, it will most likely grow a bit after blocking. So good!!! #teambig for the win!

3 Likes

Love, love, love the fancy pocket trim…sidles out of work furtively to the fabric store

3 Likes

You know how socks are supposed to be the perfect take-along, addictive project? Well there’s a new kid in town and she’s stripey and scrappy and addictive as hell! This is my second, for my almost-two great nephew, the work of an afternoon. Ready for more more more.

11 Likes

Thanks. Quick question-the instructions say to block after attaching pockets and before doing the bands, but the tutorial video on attaching pockets shows the bands already complete. Is there a difference on when to block (especially if I’m looking for some growth in blocking)? Thanks

3 Likes

Good morning, BIG sistahs,

Team Big player Nancy @knancyknitz on IG is our first winner. She bowled us over with her projects all lined up on day one and two completed in a week. GOALZ. (She’s moonlighting for a team on which she might be the only member: Team Downtowners–here she is in her X-Factor cowl.)

Back to your Big Wool! xoCristina

8 Likes