Is Atlas a Sturdy Yarn?

I have the blanket of joy kit and have pictures of all the colors . This is the picture of pebble that I have.

2 Likes

Oops I think I replied to the wrong person😀I’m still learning how to post here! But if anyone wants to see pictures of the colors I have them. I also posted them on my Ravelry stash page. My name is the same as on here . But I don’t mind posting pictures here. I know how to do that much . Lol!

4 Likes

No worries. And actually, I am happy to see Pebble. It is actually almost the color I thought Tutu was. Happy to know I was wrong.

1 Like

Oh if you were looking at the color card in the picture the name is under the actual picture. ( Tutu is the color below it)It’s the skein of yarn in the picture that is pebble. Hope I didn’t confuse you!

1 Like

Not at all. I don’t know why I thought Tutu was so pale.

1 Like

Maybe because real tutus are!

2 Likes

LOL. Good point!

1 Like

I micro-swatched. I read Field Guide 20 cover to cover. I planned. I learned about rambouillete wool. I was gobsmacked by Jen Geigley’s new designs. I checked the yarn funds. It was a thumbs-up.

I went to place and order. Half (ok, I exaggerated, 13 out of 22 but nearly half) of the colorways are sold out. The four that made my short list are part of the 13. Great for MDK. Not great for me.

Any idea when there might be more in stock?

1 Like

[quote=“mwells, post:6, topic:7949”]
Rambouillet
[/quote

It also depends on the amount of twist and how many plies are in the yarn, not just its fiber.

I love working with Atlas but I am concerned that the sweater I am knitting with it will pill (such as areas where the sleeves will rub the body) because Atlas has a fairly loose twist.

1 Like