I made it with Atlas!

We’re launching the first post in a series we’re calling I Made It with Atlas. In the coming months, we’ll showcase designs that knitters we admire have chosen to make with MDK Atlas. Ask your follow-up questions here. And please also post your not-from-a-Field-Guide WIPs and FOs knit with Atlas. We love to see where you’re taking our flagship yarn.

MDK-Atlas-LightWorsted-Group-FlatPile-4-Close-HR

4 Likes

Getting this party started with my Sojourn Shawl! Can’t wait until it cools off and I can wear this all fall.

15 Likes

I am loving this yarn and I am living proof that it keeps its cool when frogged. Unlike me. Here’s the back of my Rhinebeck Sweater. It’s the Old Friend sweater from FG 20 but in stripes.

18 Likes

Here’s my Calligraphy Cardigan by Norah Gaughan FG9

19 Likes

I have my skeins of Atlas in “cork” ready to cast on a cabled fisherman type cardigan, either Patty Lyons’ “Affinity” or Carol Feller’s “Curdach”. The yarn is fabulous!

6 Likes

Love this! I am starting a Brioche Bubble Cardigan by Lindsay Degen using Pear, my favorite shade of Atlas!

8 Likes

this looks AWESOME.

2 Likes

Here is my Sea Spray hat by Jennifer Shiels Toland of JST Knitwear Designs in Mallard. The knit and purl pattern shows up really well. I put in a band of grey from my stash but would have had enough to make the hat from my skein of Atlas. I’m working on the Mabel Cardigan in Truffle.

9 Likes

I paid attention in class and I learned from the best. :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Awww - what a fun time we had!

1 Like

I loved every minute of it. By the way, there’s an “Easter Egg” in the colors on my sweater. You, of all people, should be able to find it. xoxo

1 Like

10 more stripes(not rows),and my blanket of Joy will be done! Already contemplating what I can make with all the leftovers!!

16 Likes

I am going to make a tiny blanket that matches for my daughter’s cat with the leftovers!

8 Likes

I know I will be very cozy this winter, it will be my wrap up in the evening on the couch blanket. And I will probably also use it on my bed .

5 Likes

Such a great idea!

1 Like

Sounds fantastic!

1 Like

This is marvelous!

I’m almost finished with a Savage Heart cardigan in Atlas Pebble. This yarn and pattern are a perfect match! Edited to add a photo!

10 Likes

This is stunning!

1 Like

Wow!! I really like this!!

1 Like