Louise Penny Books

I want to thank the person that mentioned the Louise Penny books. I am enjoying them so much while I knit. I had never heard of them before and they must be very popular…There is always a long wait at the library for them but it makes me remember reading As a child and waiting for the next book in a series. Wish I could remember your name. Thank you.

12 Likes

I know how you feel about these books - they hit all my sweet spots.

2 Likes

Don’t forget you might get them quicker by ordering an audio title.

That’s what I always do so I can listen
while I knit. They are really good…Who Done It books. Just good mysteries.

2 Likes

Oooh I might have to check these out–I see Diana Gabaldon likes them too! I can generally go either way on mysteries, but it can’t hurt to check them out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And she has a monthly email that she sends to those who request one from her.
Her books are wonderful

2 Likes

I love Louise Penny’s Inspector Gamache books! Can hardly wait for the next one!

1 Like

Reading the first one now! My mom told me about these over Thanksgiving and I’m enjoying it very much!

1 Like

So delighted you discovered them. I’ve read/listened to all of them. Great to knit to. And while they are best read in order, I confess I read out of order as I had just grabbed one at the library before I leave they were a series.

Might have to check to see if my library has an audio one available today. It would be just the thing for a rainy Seattle Saturday. .

1 Like

I have an audiobook to knit to that I found in a Little Free Library here in the Central District in Seattle!

2 Likes