Tendril Necklace

I have tried six times to work pas the increase rose on the tendril necklace and I’m stuck ~ again. Blaming anesthesia ~ jusr had knee replacement. Help. Loce this necklace.

1 Like

Email me at nellknits@gmail.com with a picture of where you are stuck and I will do my best to help you.
I just slept off a ton of local anesthesia, ugh!

1 Like

Hi Nell
Hope you’re feeling better.

I am at the point beginning the Fork. Eight stitches are now on my needle.

Everytime I start the fork it’s not making sense to me. Thanks for your help.

-roni

1 Like

Please send me an email address. I’ll forward a helpful video.
And thank you. I hope you feel better than ever soon.

1 Like

Thank you so much.
Ronisher@gmail.com

1 Like

From Kate Atherley today: https://www.moderndailyknitting.com/community/tender-tips-for-the-tendril-necklace/

Thank you for your email. I was about to give up~ but when does a knitter give up!

1 Like

I’m so grateful for Kate’s instructions today! I’ll tackle this again😊

1 Like

I finished the necklace. It looks like the picture when laying flat but it does not lay correctly when tied around the neck. Any suggestions?

I still haven’t finished mine. I get pretty far along and notice a mistake and once again rip it out. My mantra is Ripping Out is A Luxury. So I’ve put it aside for now. Perhaps when this excessive heat is over my brain will function better. And i can sit outside relaxed and knit Tendril. That’s what I’m envisioning at the moment.

Have you blocked your Tendril?

Hood thoughts.

1 Like

There is such a difference when it is blocked! I felt like the before was a little bedraggled, but the after is this stunning necklace that I get sooo many compliments on. I have 3! (I love Tendrils and compliments) @2littletime I find that wearing a v-neck and tying the Tendril at just the right level to fit inside the “v” means I can anchor it under the collar. It fills in the space just beautifully.

1 Like

I had blocked it on my mat with pins but I did it again today with the steam iron and it is behaving better! I’m giving it as a gift and will be making more as gifts and for myself! It really is a very cool item! Thanks for the encouragement!

2 Likes