The Bletchley Circle

I think this should be a project for Ann and Kay…to find the designer and patterns for the knitwear from this show. I’ve been looking but I’m coming up empty. I’ve found some knitwear inspired by…but not from the actual show. Anyone know anything?

Oh wow—I didn’t know about this show! Thanks for the heads up–looking for a new obsession. Wartime handknits? I’m in.

I’d love to know more about the designer and patterns, too–please chime in if you know.

Here’s a link for anyone else likewise clueless about this great British series.

2 Likes

I’ve had this bookmarked for a while.

3 Likes

I don’t have any leads on the knitwear, but I do love this show a lot. Too short a run, like so many excellent British programs. Watching anything with Anna Maxwell Martin is generally a guaranteed win. The Night Watch, And Then There Were None, & Death Comes to Pemberley are all excellent choices to knit to!

Thanks for the lead on this! I’m loving it. And am considering designing something to go along with it. I’m going to call it “Mansplaining”.

1 Like

I loved this series and was fascinated by the sweaters.

1 Like

Is anyone watching the new season on BritBox? Wondered if it was worth a subscription. It was such a great show but the ads lead me to believe this new season is in San Francisco. I can’t quite wrap my brain around that transition.

1 Like