Yarn Stores in Nashville?

Hi All—
My husband and I are traveling from Seattle to Nashville next weekend. We’re coming to visit my son, who moved to Nashville last September to seek his fortune. And I need to know where the yarn stores are. Any recommendations? Thank you!

1 Like

We have three places that I know of–Haus of Yarn in west Nashville, Bliss Yarns in Brentwood, and there is a crafts place that carries yarn plus a lot of other stuff called Craft South on 12th ave south. Hope you enjoy visiting our fair city!

3 Likes

Haus of yarn is definitely worth a visit.

1 Like

Thank you, I will check it out.

1 Like

Hi Julie! Just thought I would say “hi” because I live in Seattle too. I grew up in Nashville and my dad still lives there. Good to know about the yarn stores there for my next visit!
Best,
Marian

1 Like

P.S. Hope you had a fun visit!

1 Like

Hi Marian—
Thank you! My husband and I will go back to Nashville for sure. We had a wonderful time. I made it over to Haus of Yarn. Great store, everyone was friendly. I came in for a replacement cable needle (pro tip: don’t knit a fussy, fiddly sock pattern on a plane if you are prone to dropping things like I am), and walked out with a replacement project featuring local yarn and an adorable project bag.

Julie

2 Likes

That sounds a lot like my trip to Haus of Yarn!

2 Likes

Hi! New here… figured it was the right place to ask about yarn stores in Nashville, but the last comments on this topic were in 2019 so thought I’d revive it for 2023. I’ll be there for a few days in mid-September. Thanks for any suggestions!

3 Likes

Check if MDK will be open for sure when you are there. Also I love Haus of Yarn.

1 Like