Carol Feller's Margila!

MDK introduced me to Carol Feller’s Margila pattern via the newsletter back in the summer. This knit was very fun and the fast I’ve ever made a sweater. I was able to substitute two yarns that I had on hand that I had bought for a project that was too complicated and hence languishing barely started. MDK has greatly increased the chances that what I knit I will finish, love and actually wear. Thank you for all you do!

PS if I make it again I think I will go one size larger to get an even boxier fit.

17 Likes

Oh wow, Angela–that is just a superb, beautiful pullover. I’m curious about the yarns you used–marling is such an obsession of mine right now, I love the cloudlike effect of these two colors together.

2 Likes

Thanks, Ann! I used Isager Bomulin (which I used also to make my Shakerag) and I believe the other yarn is Madeline Tosh. Bomulin seems to blend with everything. The final blend was a cotton, linen, wool triumvirate–light but with enough substance to wear year round in NorCal.

4 Likes

Looks great on you!

It looks beautiful. And beautiful on you.

1 Like

Such a beautiful sweater. I need to make myself a lovely sweater like this with just enough challenge! I am new to the Lounge and would like to know where I could get the pattern.

Regards,
Janet

So sorry should have sent you this link much sooner!

1 Like