I made it with Atlas!

Thank you! It is a very fun knit and clever pattern. I ended up with 27 grams left over out of two skeins of Atlas.

2 Likes

I will!!! I’ll take some pics today!

I completely agree. Her patterns are very easy to follow. Very well written!

1 Like

Wow, this really makes the Old Friend even better! And definitely more fun to knit.

2 Likes

Here’s an update on my Elah cardigan by Isabel Kramer. It is a perfect pattern for my re-purposed Atlas (I frogged my Old Friend!) Love how the pattern show up in this yarn!

12 Likes

The yarn has a really nice stitch definition, especially for cables.

2 Likes

Wow how gorgeous it looks even before blocking, your Elah is going to be sooo beautiful when it’s finished - it’s beautiful already!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m loving it too!

It really does! I’m so excited to get it off the needles!!!

I am looking for a smaller project that I could use Atlas to try it out. Any ideas.

1 Like

Maybe worsted fingerless mittens. This was an easy one on MDK. https://www.moderndailyknitting.com/community/new-pattern-comic-strip-knitstrip/

You could also try @jengeigley’s adorable color block mitts.

1 Like

Hi! We’re doing an “I Made It with Atlas: In the Lounge” edition. May we add your Cider Mill to the gallery?

Hi! We’re doing an “I Made It with Atlas: In the Lounge” edition. May we add your Calligraphy Cardigan to the gallery?

Hi! We’re doing an “I Made It with Atlas: In the Lounge” edition. May we add your Sea Spray Hat to the gallery?

Hi Natalie! We’re doing an “I Made It with Atlas: In the Lounge” edition. May we add your Savage Heart to the gallery?

Hi Stephanie! We’re doing an “I Made It with Atlas: In the Lounge” edition. May we add your Cuatro Wrap to the gallery?

1 Like

Hi! We’re doing an “I Made It with Atlas: In the Lounge” edition. May we add your Main Squeeze Pullover to the gallery?

1 Like

Hi! We’re doing an “I Made It with Atlas: In the Lounge” edition. May we add your mitts to the gallery? If this is not your own pattern, would you reply with the design and designer name? :heart:

Hi! We’re doing an “I Made It with Atlas: In the Lounge” edition. May we add your slippers to the gallery?