I made it with Atlas!

They’re adorable!

1 Like

Can’t love it enough!

1 Like

Nell, did you publish the vest pattern? I’m looking for it on your site now, but don’t see it. It’s adorable! Hoping to knit it in aubergine for myself!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Lemonbalmer!
Here’s the link

:heart:

PSA, you can add a link to the emoji!

1 Like

I just finished Elah, an Isabell Kraemer design, using Atlas in Pear. I am in love with this cardigan and Atlas, a match made in heaven, as the saying goes. The lace bloomed to perfection after its bath. I find the yarn to be perfectly soft next to my skin, and light.

19 Likes

So beautiful and FABULOUS with your great hair!

Thank you very much, and I’m starting to think I’ll have to knit another one - or at least for sure, use Atlas again for a pullover or cardigan.

1 Like

I’ve been holding out for the restock of seaglass…

5 Likes

Beautiful! I’ve never seen that pattern. Looks lovely. The fact that you want to knit another one is a sure test of a good knitting pattern. I used “pear” for a hat. Great color.

3 Likes

Ooh, Seaglass would be a great color for this cardigan (and my wardrobe :wink: )

2 Likes

I finished my snowglobe hat by Tin Can Knits ! It took me three attempts to get the right size, but I finally did, and I love it. It was very fun to knit, and Atlas is perfect hat yarn. Warm and not at all itchy.

18 Likes

Very lovely!

2 Likes

Oohh! So nice - I’ve wanted to try that pattern. It looks great…was it difficult?.

I used Atlas tutu and “the almost black out of stock” color, for the checks on my newest creation! I am so happy, that I will be making much more!

emphasized text

9 Likes

It is adorable!

1 Like

This is so beautiful! I just cast this on in Barn Red!!! I’m loving how the lace pattern looks in Atlas! Thank you for letting us know about this pattern! It’s so wonderful!

2 Likes

Isabell Kraemer’s patterns are very clearly written, so I find them easy. For the Elah pattern, the lace is not complicated, is only on the cardigan fronts (the back and sleeves are stockinette), and the wrong side rows of the lace are purl stitch.
The lace instructions are both written out and in chart form, so you can use whichever mode is better for you.

6 Likes

Thank you! It was a very fun knit and I love the result.

1 Like

Barn red will be fantastic, it is also a color I contemplated for this sweater. I hope you post photos here and/or in Ravelry, I would love to see yours.

2 Likes

Wow this is a fantastic pattern and turned out great! I have some leftover pear, maybe enough for this hat…

2 Likes