Is the pillow really done in a ribbing?

On page 16 directions state that the stitch pattern is a k2 p2 ribbing. The pics make the pillow look like stockinette. Can anyone please advise?
Thanks

Hi @bluerose Which pillow are you referring to? I’m happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
I have the cityscape pillow kit

Thanks

Hi Bluerose,
The two back pieces of the CityScape Cushion end with 2x2 ribbing, all other knitting is in stockinette.

Thank you!

I’m in the process of knitting the cityscapes I-cushion and if I read the instructions correctly, the stitch pattern reads 2x2 ribbing. I do agree the pictures look like stockinette. Allison, can you please confirm what it is “meant” to be?

1 Like

It’s knit in stockinette. The knit backing has 2.5" of 2x2 rib but the rest is also stockinette.

(Sorry for my delayed answer!)

Thank you for getting back to me. Why does the pattern say “stitch Pattern is 2x2 rib, no where does it identify it is for the back only? Maybe I try to read too deeply into the pattern. :weary:

Ultimately, it’s all in the eyes of the beholder.

image0.jpg

Patty Levering

Right- I looked at that too and I think it’s just spelling out the only stitch pattern for the whole project, like when patterns describe 5 or 6 different stitch patterns used and you go back to reference those?

1 Like