Kaffe Big Flower Sweater in Vogue Knitting

Ann and Kay, I know you’re both Kaffe fans. I just received my VK and I’m in love with Kaffe’s big flower sweater. I don’t believe you carry Rowan Felted Tweed (but need to check again to make sure). Have you seen the sweater and have thoughts on yarn for it??? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, both are experts on Kaffe’s patterns! You may want to schedule a consultation with Kay on the Damask Big Flower…hers is going to be gorgeous.

1 Like

I know, Annie! I love that pattern!

I have a Kaffe kit for Spanish Combs that I look forward to getting to one day. The colors, live, are just GORGEOUS!

2 Likes

How have I missed this sweater? Tell me more; I don’t see it on Ravelry or on the VK site!

2 Likes

On Ravelry it’s Damask Big Flower Flower Jacket. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/damask-flower-big-flower-jacket

I know. I have had a hard time finding it too!

2 Likes

Correction! It’s Damask Flower Big Flower Jacket!

Spanish Combs is beautiful!

I’ve actually started working on the VK Kaffe sweater! I’m using three colors instead of two – the flowers will be in carbon, the background is in a pale rose, and the cuff stripes have a shot of fuschia added for dimension.

Will upload a photo shortly. It will be slow-going, as I’m also trying to finish lots of socks.

4 Likes

rosilandjordan, I can’t wait to see you picture! I love that sweater!

I have to finish my Picket Fence Afgan before I allow myself to move on…and I"m getting close! woo hoo!

2 Likes

I really want to see this, Rosiland!

2 Likes

Very slowly I’m working on it! Anything with Felted Tweed makes me happy, but this is SLOW KNITTING! Now that the Grand Slams are over, I can actually knit like a real person again (reading charts and such)…

1 Like

And here is the chart blown up so I can read it —

1 Like

The first 28 rows and the robbing

5 Likes

Your sweater looks :boom:Fantastic :boom:

Thanks so much!!!

1 Like

For those who care about the reverse side and catching floats…

6 Likes

Ran into this yesterday on Lovecrafts. Rowanberry Sweater. Socks pattern, too. Not quite the same, but still…
lovecrafts%20Novita%20rowanberry%20pullover|332x500

1 Like

WOW that is amazing!!!

1 Like