Knit-A-Long Let´s make -Happy Day Baby Dress -

Hello everyone!
Let’s knit the Happy Day Baby Dress together! Hi, I’m Lilia Vanini and I designed this cute dress that is one of the bestsellers on my Ravelry Collection. We’ll spend a leisurely four weeks working on a beautiful baby/toddler dress with lots of other knitting friends.

PRIZES
There will be weekly drawings for great prizes (winners chosen at random, please see weekly prizes and rules schedule above).
I’m so excited about the Grand Prizes!
Grand Prize: On Thursday, August 8th you could win a lovely Happy Day Baby Dress Yarn Kit from LiliaCraftParty. The kit includes all the yarn you need to make any size of Happy Day Baby Dress. Winner Announcement: August 8th on a special thread – Grand Prize Winner –
As I mentioned before you don´t have to finish your Happy Day Baby Dress to win the Grand prize, all KAL participants will enter to Grand Prize, but it will be a special thread for FOs the same day, so if you finished your Happy Day Baby Dress post there and the most beautiful FO (we going to vote for this) will receive a special Mistery prize, don´t worry, is something all knitters and crocheters love and need all the time, for now is ………a secret!

Coupon Code
As a special thank you for signing up early, you can get Happy Day Baby Dress pattern at $4.50 using code HAPPYDAYBABYDRESS, Coupon expires on July 7 at midnight EST. We CO on July 8.

KAL starts on Monday, July 8th and ends on Thursday August 8th.

For all details and Sign Up please visit the Official KAL post HERE