Lost My Knitting MOJO

At the bottom there is a place where you can add a bookmark so you can use the breadcrumbs for something more savory!

1 Like

! pro-tip! thank you :wink:

2 Likes

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful getting back on the knitting trail thoughts and ideas. You have worked your magic - I am knitting again!

6 Likes

I didnā€™t even know I needed to see this until I read thisā€¦ thank you!

1 Like

Well look at you, with the best answer ever! :purple_heart: I was going to say dish or face cloth, too

2 Likes

Recently I was between projects and uninspired by anything in particular, but wanted to knit. I had several patterns for hand warmers in my queue. I went through my list of yarn leftovers from things Iā€™ve completed and matched up leftovers with handwarmer and patterns, since none of them require much yarn. Now when I am feeling twitchy without a project, I can easily grab a pattern and yarn and start something. Sometimes I donā€™t finish it but at least I can keep my fingers busy while my mind is restless.

7 Likes

Love that!

1 Like

So glad to read that you are back on track! Having a little time away, voluntarily or due to circumstance, from an activity may just be a part of the growth process. So many times, I have come back to something I love doing with fresh enthusiasm, and appreciation of the hard earned skills I was taking for granted.
Maybe the mind/body needs time to process something, or we just need some distance to gain perspective on what is important to us. Donā€™t ever worry. Just try something else that intrigues you.

3 Likes

I love both knitting and crocheting, however I have taken gaps for 1 month or so several times. It is definitely a flagging mojo thing. Take this time off to keep my right wrist in a light brace (to get it healthier) and go outside for a sport. Itā€™s definitely an addition, I miss knitting during these times, especially when watching TV or at the end of a long work day. However I assume that I will get back into it, when my mind and body are ready.

3 Likes