non-traditional cowl shape? what do you think?

Well isn’t that intriguing. I like how easy it is being all garter but still having interesting design worked in. thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Hello @virginiamae! Hope you are having a good summer - as a follow up, the cowl was a hit. I started with a crazy Zauberball thinking that I’d play with the yarn and try out the pattern. Before I knew it, I was half finished and decided to complete it entirely. Then I made the “real” version with Malabrigo “Sock” that had colors my friend asked for. So with two cowls to chose from, he selected the Sock-yarn version. I’ve worn the other multiple times (when it was cooler).

I will say that the Zauberball was not as soft as the Malabrigo yarn. And the Malabrigo yarn was a bit stretchier than I expected and resulted in a slightly larger version than the first. (even though I re-swatched with the new yarn!)

I was happy with both versions, and will likely knit another some time. thanks again!

1 Like

Oooh … that’s very handsome, and looks practical!

I just looked at Starshower - it seems so much bigger! Though of course @ds2323 ’s photo isn’t on a person … is it that big??

1 Like