Color Explosion in blue shades

Is there a color layout for the blues like there is for the reds? Couldn’t seem to find it anywhere. I’m not the adventurous type so would like it all laid out as in the pattern, please and thanks!

1 Like

While I don’t have the answer that you’re asking for, I am going to say that since all of the shades are mingled at some point, you are .: never going to go wrong :.
All of the shades are beautiful together!
Merely use the 3 skeins as A, B and C, and then lay the others out and make the very helpful color card.

3 Likes

Agree with nellknits reply and would just add to trust the pattern’s color chart and blendability (is that a word?) of felted tweed. There were a few “eewww” combinations while I was knitting, but when the strip was finished and laid next to others the blends were gorgeous—proven by all the projects posted. Have fun :smiley:

3 Likes

I thought for sure some one had posted it, and that I’d copied it down, but heck if I can find it (if you could see the state of my dining room table right now, you’d not be surprised that I can’t find it). I’ll keep looking.

1 Like