Finished Destination Pullover

I made this tunic length with a stand-up K5P2 rib collar and an applied i-cord hem. The collar was a solution to the pattern’s wide neck opening.

32 Likes

WOW this gorgeous! You look stunning in that color!

Thanks! This is the first comment i have had about it!

I love your colors, they are great! The neckline and length were also great choices.

Your sweater is absolutely beautiful. Color choices perfect and the solution for the neck also perfect.

Wow wow wow! You look beautiful in your amazing destination pullover! Your colors reflect your artistic eyes!

Beautiful!

Love the collar. Might need to try that on mine!

1 Like

Destination pullover with yarn I inherited 20 years ago, dyed with turmeric and achiote.

Cotton and linen. I like the fit of this sweater. It inspired me to start the similar but different Granito from an MDK article. I love the color but will need to dye again if I want it bright. My only yarn dyeing experiment.

14 Likes

Those little fluffy pockets are terrific too. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Beautiful! Love the colors and how they get darker on the way down…very slimming! May even make this myself.

You and that sweater look fantastic! I have one sleeve and the neckband to finish on my Destination Pullover, my first sweater :slight_smile: I LOVE your collar and my follow your lead, if you don’t mind.

16 Likes

For the collar, I went down three needle sizes but picked up the number the pattern directed. Its K5, P2 and there is a bunch of K’s in the back together to keep in pattern the rest of the way around.
Your colors are dynamite! Be sure to post a finished picture.

Thank you!

Just stunning. Well done!

LOVE the colours. LOVE!

I love your sweater and you have such a good color sense. I like the way you did the proportions of light and dark . I have thought of making this sweater but am not sure about the color design. Could you post the names of your colors? I can’t tell if the two darks are the same. TIA.

Thanks, Margaret, though I can take only partial credit for the color choices. The two darks are the same Bottle Green and the lighter is Celery Green. Both were included in the Destination Scarf Bundle/Green. The neutral color is Oatmeal. So many beautiful colors of that LettLopi! Look forward to seeing your sweater soon:)

Thanks so much for this. I’m just getting to the neckline on mine and the advance warning about the width is really helpful. Will probably try the smaller needles and think about how deep to make the ribbing.

1 Like

Beautiful colors; you wear them well! And I love what you did with the collar. I was thinking of doing the same so it’s very helpful to see how it turned out.
I am ready to seam the shoulders; hoping for the finished sweater in a couple of days!

1 Like