If MDK Comments are Broken, Leave One Here

Hi All,

If our comments are acting up, go ahead and leave your comment here.

We hate when the comments are busted!

Love,
Kay and Ann

7 Likes

Today’s post from Jillian Moreno prompts a question I’ve been wondering about; is Franklin Habit ever coming back to review books?
I always looked forward to his reviews! He always had me LOL😆
I miss his posts!

How about Brioche on Broadway, or Crochet for Nashville Cats, or Knitting with Baling Wire, Carbonara Crochet, Duvets for Olive, Kermit on the Catwalk: Wear What You Knit, or Lopi for Loopy Knitters?

3 Likes

Everyone Knits Field Guide: includes knitters with wide range of disabilities and projects they have designed and produced. I recommend speaking with my friend Carla Burke at the Brooks Free Library in Harwich, Massachusetts. Blind herself, she started a knitting group for people with visual impairments. She’d be a great reference point for this field guide.

2 Likes

How to Knit and Drive: You Know You Want To!

3 Likes

Knitting Noodles - Spicy with a chance of Baubles

2 Likes

Field Guides no one asked for:

Yarn Bombing for Pacifists: Make your neighborhood explode in color!

2 Likes

Field Guide #326 a field guide to use your yarn stash in one quick and easy blanket so I have room for more yarn!!

Field Guide no one asked for:
“Chrochetting with Rubberbands” Long term projects that disintegrate before your own eyes!

2 Likes

Lesser Field Guide - High

Designs inspired and modeled by Seth Rogan and Snoop Dogg. Comes with recipes for the munchies.

ETA: Obviously all the yarn is hemp.

4 Likes

yearly guide of knitting with Natural materials beyond wool, Flax, Hemp and cotton (dandelion stems, Ramen, and spinning cottonwood down,)
Using Dog and Car Hair as a Design Element or Fiber source.
Teach your Husband to knit, spin and weave. Special projects he might want, golf club covers, Batman cell phone utility belt, car cozy.
Make your own invisibility cloak and socks using fish line.
Knit and Crochet fences using ship lines.

1 Like

Field Guide No One For: Swatch…you know you need to.

2 Likes

Field Guide no one asked for: How To Determine Your Favorite Color.

2 Likes

Today’s blog about Field Guides no one has asked for got me thinking (and I was unable to leave a comment there).

Field Guide 332 - Knitted coverings to protect plants from deer.
Have a great day.
Cillaknits

3 Likes

“Hold my beer” is definitely my fave! Loving these comments

2 Likes

@Ann1 I loved your post this morning. Mostly because it is had me singing this song all morning. Here’s the perfect version of a perfect song about a perfect day as my thank you to you.

4 Likes

Ahhhh, that is perfection! Thank you for making my day perfect!

x0x0x

2 Likes

We’d welcome him back with open arms! Meanwhile, here is a full plate of Franklin Habit’s superb writing for us.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

How about Forever Frogging? Nimble Needles? The Story of B Knitting and her Stash?