Mable on Murder in the Building

Someone please, a posting about Mable a/k/a Selena Gomez’s fabulous sweaters! Every episode!

6 Likes

I watched another episode last night where she was being followed and when the guy grabbed her she reached behind her back like she was pulling an arrow from a quivre and it was her aluminum knitting needle.

Susan K Schutz

1 Like

OMG! I am here for the sweaters, indeed. I find myself wanting to do screenshots of Mabel’s sweaters so I can get a quick sketch.

I found this site.

Only Murders in the Building Outfits at WornOnTV

[

Only Murders in the Building Outfits at WornOnTV

Where to shop for clothes and outfits from Only Murders in the Building on Hulu. Selena Gomez stars as Mabel al…

](https://wornontv.net/only-murders-in-the-building/)

Susan K Schutz
Happy member of the Susan Sisterhood

Michigan
Ravelry ID: MiYarnStalker
Flickr

2 Likes

There was an article about how this show is “comfort knits murder genre”, first because of Mable but even the guys get into the act and Howard has some awesome stranded knit vests. Now that’s a genre I can get behind; puts British parsonage murder genre to shame.

Thank you very much, I don’t watch ‘TV’ so am very glad to see this. I have the Mabel sweater in progress, waiting for travel knitting.

Yeah her sweaters are adorable in every episode. They seem to be her trademark. Great inspiration!

Mabel sweater? Is that the one designed by Jen Geigley?

Susan K Schutz

I imagine that’s a coincidence? Not sure

I’m so glad you brought this up! This series has been stuck in the corners of my list and I’m right now looking for something new to binge! Thank you, thank you! I’ll be watching for those sweaters!

It’s the brown chunky sweater I love. Apparently it’s by Madewell:

1 Like

Ah yes. That was from the scene where the other three women are sitting on the couch and knitting while they’re questioning Mabel.

I’ve seen similar sweaters like that one. I bet Vogue Knitting has one.

Susan K Schutz
Happy member of the Susan Sisterhood

Michigan
Ravelry ID: MiYarnStalker
Flickr

I agree this does resemble some in vogue Knitting. At Stitches West prepandemic intook an afternoon class from the designer who invented this type of tuck knitting, I don’t remember her name but learned a lot. To me thee tucks look like origami