Marlalong! We're knitting Field Guide No. 19: Marls

Great idea!

1 Like

Spicy hot sauce, so pretty

1 Like

Wow, generous aunt award goes to you —- what a gift!

1 Like

Swarf or swenney, dickie or penney? My Swarf is ready for winter walks during the Year Of the Dickie.

21 Likes

It’s beautiful and it is so generous of you!

1 Like

My beloved hubby gave me an entire day to knit, so I started my cool color throw. I made it 1/3 of the way through the first strip and thought I’d share. I included my color card because I’m not sure how well the colors came through. This is definitely a project that needs blocking, but it’s already so squishy and warm!

19 Likes

I just love the muted colors.

3 Likes

It is beautiful! Your colors are so serene. May I also say that I LOVE the hair! Totally jealous because I have a Joe Perry type of thing going on. Minus the wave and fullness. Doesn’t look nearly as good on me as I think it looks on him.

2 Likes

Finished. I might have enough yarn left to knit one sock. I’m determined to use it all!
73BE4DD1-CD8B-4741-8492-6CC379EBA293_small2

13 Likes

This is brilliant!!

1 Like

Finished my colour explosion throw. Did a final steam block in the hotel in my way home for Christmas. I cheated and crocheted the strips together. I wasn’t happy with my tension on the three needle knit/purl bind off. I will try again when it is less time sensitive!

23 Likes

I like the crochet! It makes a nifty ridge between the panels. Gives it extra character.

5 Likes

If you like the crochet I don’t see any reason to change it. It is beautiful!

1 Like

Now I’m trying to picture Aerosmith’s Joe Perry knitting.

1 Like

Wow, beautiful. Really nice sequence of colors.

1 Like

This is so wonderful. I love the greens in it!

1 Like

Beautiful colors! It’s so cheery and will be amazing to wrap up in it

2 Likes

Lucky you to have a thoughtful husband! Those “knit days” are awesome. Your palette looks good.

1 Like

First one is done, except for the joining. Second one is started in blues and greens. And it will marl in both directions, I think.
|

1 Like

Bahahaha! Spits out coffee. EVERYWHERE!