Marlalong! We're knitting Field Guide No. 19: Marls

Thanks! I’ll check it out!

2 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks! Inspired by this: Ravelry: philacraftina's Bright Color Explosion Cushion that was in a previous post. Modified for a 20x14 pillow. Now I’ve gone back to the Cityscapes pillow I never made last year with my seemingly never-ending stash of RFT.

3 Likes

FInished in December - and now, a couple weeks later, we finally had a sunny enough day to take a photo. I decided not to use the linen colored yarn, replacing it with lavender. I’ve worn it once and I love it!

13 Likes

4 strips done, 3 blocking one to go. May rearrange the final result,

13 Likes

Finished with my Swarf, and put right to good use. This has easily become one of my favorite patterns and projects.

25 Likes

Looks super cozy!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Gorgeous. Love the colors you chose.

1 Like

Assembled yay! Needs final finishing.

21 Likes

I’m using the stitch pattern repeat from the Swarf but making it narrower for a scarf. Can’t wait for some more time later to keep going. Just started.

4 Likes

Sharkogram. Having made this substantial error, I decided to proceed with this lesson in the mechanics of increases/decreases. Fascinating AND still a useful object! Next time, will back up, redo and choose highly contrasting colors, but for now this Sharkogram is staying with me.

17 Likes

Beautiful mix of colours and I love the different in front and back. Congratulations!

1 Like

WOW!!! that’s lovely!!!

gee that’s really pretty!!!

More colors are supposed to be coming to me today, so I can keep going with this scarf (I don’t want a Swarf!). Trying to think of a clever name for it.

4 Likes

Just decided to Swarf at the last minute with some stash yarn, moving along.

5 Likes

Baby Shark doodoododoodoodo Momma Shark…:shark:

4 Likes

Like Cecelia, I bought this beautiful kit from Candace Eisner Strick in 2007. However, I was never keen on the pattern. I do think It will make a beautiful Swarf! Can hardly wait to get started!

10 Likes

Beautiful colors!