Recent yarn mystery

Senior moment. Last week, Anne talked about using some yarn that was so wonderful, she could put the item in her will, for generations to come. For the life of me ( no pun intended but enjoy it anyway), I can’t find the reference to that yarn. Help, please!

1 Like

Linen. All linen is very long lasting!

1 Like

It was a blog post in July 2nd. Kay was telling us how she “auditions” a new to her yarn;) It’s Rowan’s Creative Linen. I remember so well because I went searching, unsuccesfully, for a stockist who carries it. MDK you need to carry this yarn so I can audition it myself!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome;) Happy 2nd MDK anniversary :tada:

I think we’re all off our game a bit these days! I had to do a deep dive to find a risotto recipe that was in the comments on one of Kay’s posts. Time has no meaning these days!! It seemed like the post was a week ago–suffice it to say it wasn’t. By the time I found it, I felt like Dr. Who and Nancy Drew were my real parents!

2 Likes

Haha! So true!

I made three tops with Cascade Hampton this summer – another cotton/linen DK – and am very happy with them. I’ve worn them a lot already and they’re holding up well. So if you can’t find the Rowan version, you might check your LYS for the Cascade one and audition it. :slight_smile: I am already eyeing more because I like the color selection so much.

1 Like