Rowan Felted Tweed

Hello! I am in the middle of Temperature Blanket #2. (I am planning to make 3 more) I’m doing something new: making blankets for each of my daughters based on the temperatures during their first year. I noticed that I am running out of a few shades of Rowan Felted Tweed. I also noticed that many shades are running very low or sold out. Please tell me that I’ll be able to get more of the shades on my Temperature Blanket chart! If some are being discontinued, is there a similar wool that I can start subsituting with? Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Wow. What a great project!! If you’re afraid of a color being discontinued I would suggest going to the Rowan website and seeing if they mention it although I haven’t seen them cancel a color. Otherwise, it may just be a matter of supply at the moment. Sometimes a color will simply run out at a vendor. You can always drop an email to find out when it will be back in stock.

2 Likes

PS I have lots of bits and bobs of felted tweed. Drop me a note if you need emergency yarn. I might be able to help.

2 Likes