Rowan Denim Calligraphy

So here we are almost a year later and I just finished my second Calligraphy. Many thanks to Kay for the inspiration and helpful hints about Original Rowan Denim! It behaved just as she described, bled all over my fingers and shrank 20% vertically! I finally resorted to wearing gloves while knitting the stockinette portion😄. Choosing the denim was a happy accident since we decided to move to Florida when I was part way along. No wool down here! And short sleeves, henley for the warm weather. Love it!

8 Likes

Love this version!

1 Like

Love your sweater. You will get to enjoy wearing it quite a bit. After watching Kay & Ann when Knit Stars showed some previous years; I bought the book indigo knits by Jane Gottelier and I have making one of those sweaters on my serious wish list!! Want to use the denim color and all I could find was the dark like yours. Guess I’ll wait till it comes available or find a good substitute. Trellis Top will keep me busy for a bit though. :wink:

1 Like

That looks beautiful on you! Thanks for the warning about the yarn bleeding. I’ve been wanting to try it.

1 Like