I finished my Kiki Mariko!

17 Likes

So pretty. I still have to start mine!

1 Like

Do it! It’s a fun knit. And cutting the steek :smiley::grin::muscle:

4 Likes

These are so cute!

2 Likes

Currently on my needles - I absolutely fell in love with this sweater when I first saw it a couple of months ago (Cider Mill - Jen Geigley). I have (since this photo) finished the first sleeve and am down to the cuff on the second sleeve!

18 Likes

Not an MDK pattern, but I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that I’m pretty excited with this. Now actually on the second sleeve of my Murder of Crows.

4 Likes

I love the look of that sweater so far–I can’t wait to see it when you finish it!

1 Like

Thank you.

Made this hat to match the sweater.

10 Likes

Hi friends,
I am looking for a knitted Tumbling Blocks blanket pattern. Any ideas? I have found patterns on Ravelry but they seem to be mostly crochet. I would love your suggestions! Thank you!!

1 Like

I filtered a search on knitting only. Hope this helps

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#sort=best&inline=&craft=knitting&query=Tumbling%20blocks

1 Like

This is exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

I love how helpful this group is. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

So, I’ve got to do some serious stash busting. I’ve come across more Noro Silk Garden Sock than seems decent, and trying to decide what to do with it (I tend to run hot-and-cold with knitting socks).

The thought has crossed my mind to do a variant of the pressed flowers cowl - marling two skeins of the silk garden sock together for the flowers, and using a basic, single-color Light Worsted or DK (whichever seems to match most closely, size-wise, with the double-stranded sock yarn). Knowing the flowers will subtly change colors as I go along has some appeal.

And I need a travel project - my home project is my second Lizard Ridge throw, which is way too bulky to pull out on United Airlines.

Does this seem like a good/nifty/interesting idea? Or is this madness? Or are we all mad here? Any thoughts on advantages or pitfalls would be appreciated.

5 Likes

I love the idea of stash-busting, Pressed Flowers, and Noro SG sock yarn.
The portability of this project might be tricky as you’ll always have 3 balls of yarn attached, but the width of the project is just right. #doablemadness

4 Likes

I’m knitting the Black Basalt, a pattern of Åsa Söderman, from stash. It is quite challenging because it has pockets and buttonbands. I never did it before.

11 Likes

It’s really beautiful!

Thank you. Nice to hear.

I love this idea. I used some Nua Sport from my stash and put together 2 strands of Lichen and Lace fingering weight. There is some regular untangling needed but manageable.

10 Likes

Such great stashbusting! Love how the Lochen and Lace is so flowery perfect.

2 Likes