It's Léttlopi KAL 2023!

Button bands done and just started a sleeve!

5 Likes

:cat2: approved!

My sweater is knit bottom up, so no color work yet, but making progress.

3 Likes

Wow! Flower power.

I love that pattern!

1 Like

One sleeve down (neckband to go after that) and eyes on the prize … but no idea about the buttons right now.
Cropped Felix Cardigan WIP

7 Likes

I’m going to be a good girl and finish the Destination Pullover I started way back when it was a new Field Guide pattern!! I made it to the shoulder shaping and then was distracted by shiny new patterns and warmer Texas weather!

3 Likes

Go, Dawn! :sunrise:

Half time show! All the knitting is done. Blocking, weaving in ends, sew in the buttons! Go Birds!

2 Likes

Checking in, Lopi knitters! My Felix Cardi is drying after blocking and I’ve got my buttons set aside. Everyone knitting a Destination Pullover, Jen Arnall-Culliford’s tutorial on pockets is coming next week Wednesday.

3 Likes

I’ve divided the body for the yoke and am working on my sleeves.

1 Like

I’m getting ready to cast on the first sleeve!!! I’ll post progress when I can. Loving the colors I chose!

2 Likes

I started this in another KAL, but figured I could share here as well because we all LOVE LOPI! Need to pickup up the neck and finish that, then sleeves and I’ll be done. Pattern is Abrakadabra from Istex Lopi No.36.

11 Likes

Yes! :magic_wand: Sewing the buttons onto my Felix Cardigan today.

2 Likes

I have a lovely pile of purple that has been living on my lap this morning. The body should be done soon.

8 Likes

Beautiful color!

1 Like

WHOA! That is just fabulous.

1 Like

Done! I’ll try to get a modeled shot tomorrow.

13 Likes

:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

Love it, Karen!

1 Like

Wearing my Felix Cardi today! All about those raglans.

11 Likes